Check out these Job Offers from our Sponsors
Join the Yugabyte Team
We are on a mission to build the default database for cloud native applications in a multi-cloud world. We are well underway on this journey with YugabyteDB, the open source, high-performance, distributed SQL database. And the best is yet to come! We are looking for talented and driven people to join us. Here are a few of the current job openings:
- Backend Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure
- Drivers and Tools Engineer, Ecosystem Engineering
- Software Maintenance Engineer
- Software Engineer, Core Database
Jobs at Atlassian
Atlassian’s mission of “Unleash the potential of every team” is the guiding light behind what we do. We have developed well-known products (Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.), that fit in the fabric of teamwork across different types of teams, and the processes to help every team succeed.
We are looking for engineers across all levels to join our team in Bengaluru. You will be responsible for leading the product development and platform teams that build Opsgenie’s core product features such as alerting flow, notifications management, user management and pricing & subscription management. You will apply your inquisitive approach in a collaborative manner no matter the task, solving complex problems whether they touch the customer or simply compliment the work of your team.
You will also be required to deeply understand technology landscapes and evaluate the use of new technologies. You will be influential within your team and work with peers and senior leaders to define and revise the standards for operational excellence across Atlassian. You will consistently tackle abstract issues that span multiple functional areas and drive your team to push for improvements that can scale across other teams, services, and platforms.
On your first day we’ll expect you to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 10+ years of leadership experience in program management and/or software development teams.
- Prior hands-on experience in operating services that offer five 9s availability
- Prior hands-on experience in software development as a member or leader of a development team.
- Experience designing, building, and operating large systems with scalability, availability, testing and performance requirements
- Real passion for learning and mentoring your team to evolve the engineering craft within your team
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Familiarity with AWS Services (DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, EC2, and ElastiCache)
- Experience with building microservices designed for high availability and low latency
- A passion for applying DevOps concepts (CI/CD, etc.) to improve the delivery process of software
- Experience in ElasticSearch and Redis
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization (SSO, OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Familiarity with Reactive Systems