Asia's Largest GraphQL Conf is Back
Join us on 24th & 25th Feb for the third edition of GraphQL Asia happening online and free! And this time we're accepting talks & workshops in multiple Asian languages.
About GraphQL Asia
GraphQL Asia is back for a third edition in 2021. Join Engineers from every part of the continent and learn how they are pushing GraphQL to its limits. Featuring talks and workshops - whether you’re curious or a GraphQL pro - you will learn something new.
More speakers coming soon!
- Server-side Authentication in GraphQLA hands-on workshop about handling authentication and authorization in GraphQL. During this 3 hour workshop you’ll learn how to add authentication to a GraphQL server using JWTs, and handle query responses with user roles. As a bonus we’ll be adding an authentication server with Auth0.Presented by Roy DerksRead More →
- GraphQL on SQL Server with HasuraMore info coming soonRead More →
- Introduction to HasuraHasura makes developers superhuman and simplifies app development with its open-source real-time API engine to instantly create reusable, real-time GraphQL and REST APIs from your new and existing dataThis workshop will help new users get familiar with Hasura by building a fully functional realtime backend with Hasura.Read More →
- The State of GraphQLSpeaker: Dan Schafer, Tanmai Gopal | Language: EnglishRead More →
- Evolution of [email protected] with increase in ScaleSpeaker: Aditi Singh | Language: EnglishRead More →
- Building high performing applications using GraphQL for heterogeneous systemSpeaker: Sunitha N, Kumaraswamy Gowda | Language: EnglishRead More →
- GraphQL Error Handling Done RightSpeaker: Kewei Qu | Language: EnglishRead More →
If you are interested in sponsoring GraphQL Asia, reach out to Harsha at [email protected]
Join the largest GraphQL conference on this side of the earth.