Build high-performance GraphQL & serverless apps with the 3factor app architecture
3factor app is an architecture pattern for modern apps. 3factor proposes an architecture pattern which is composed of 3 factors namely 1) realtime GraphQL, 2) reliable eventing and 3) async serverless. You will learn where monolithic architectures fall short and how to build scalable and reliable apps in 3factor style.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER
- Challenges with GraphQL & cloud-native/serverless
- What is a cloud-native app
- Event-driven and async architectures
- Moving from monolithic to event-driven serverless architectures
- Closing the loop with realtime GraphQL
- Building a complex food-delivery app in the 3factor pattern
You will learn how to build a GraphQL backend using Hasura, use GraphQL subscriptions to build a realtime app and how to wire up complex business logic to extend an application.
Backend and/or fullstack application development experience